1. Download HTTP Injector HERE
and open it.
2. Working Server Name Indication (SNI) based on your network's promo. Example: if you
user, the working SNI as of now is www.viber.com. Note: it may change someday, who
3.1. Select Shadowsocks and SSL (stunnel) and save.
4.1. Click Shadowsocks Settings.
5. Click the import config icon.
6. Paste the config settings here and click ok.
8. Click the start button. Once you see something like the image below, try to browse the
internet. If you can browse, then it's working!